Falling off the wagon is something all perfectionists struggle with so I want to share some practical tips to help you after you’ve fallen off the wagon – whether it’s with your content, your health and fitness or something else. There are so many ways perfectionists fall off the wagon and the beautiful thing about this is that if you learn how to stop falling off the wagon in one area of your life, you can stop falling off the wagon in all areas of life – because how you do one thing is how you do everything.
Tune in to hear 4 practical tips you can use today to help you get back on the wagon once you’ve fallen off. If you struggle to stay consistent and you have an all-or-nothing mindset, this one’s for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The hidden reasons you keep falling off the wagon despite your best intentions
- The one phrase I stopped saying that helped me create consistent habits
- How changing my definition of consistency stopped me from falling off the wagon
- Why perfectionists have an all-or-nothing mindset
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 131: How To Eliminate All-Or-Nothing Thinking
- Episode 137: Personal Growth Update August 2019
- Episode 141: 3 Signs You’re Secretly Addicted To Chaos
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 220 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership