While perfectionists want everything in their lives to be perfectly organised, the irony is that they actually stop themselves from creating this reality – without even realising it! And one of the reasons they do this is because of their secret addiction to chaos and drama.
Most perfectionists would swear that they want to avoid drama and chaos, so it can be confronting to realise that you might be manufacturing drama and chaos in your life. In this episode I’m talking about why we do this, 3 signs that you’re secretly addicted to chaos and what to do about it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why perfectionists can become addicted to chaos and drama
- The sneaky ways perfectionists create chaos and drama in their life
- The real reason you can’t give up your procrastination habit
- How being disorganised is secretly serving you
- What to do if you’re constantly complaining or worrying
- How to stop being addicted to chaos and drama
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 88: 3 Surprising Causes of Procrastination
- Episode 97: How To Upgrade Your Habits Using Personal Rules
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 141 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast