You might be scrolling through Instagram, listening to podcasts (like this one) and watching YouTube videos to keep you motivated. You might be buying new journals and cute workout outfits. You might be googling ‘how to stay motivated’, praying that you’ll stumble upon that one piece of advice that will change everything…
If that’s you, this episode is going to help! I’m sharing why lack of motivation isn’t your real problem, what is and exactly what to do about it. If you struggle with staying consistent, the all-or-nothing mindset and falling off the wagon – this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What my motivation problem looked like when I started my business
- 6 signs that lack of motivation isn’t your real problem
- 3 things you need to do to solve your motivation problem for good
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 131: How To Eliminate All-Or-Nothing Thinking
- Episode 132: 4 Common Misconceptions About Perfectionism
- Episode 220: 4 Practical Tips For When You’ve Fallen Off The Wagon
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 221 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership