In this episode, I’m sharing what’s stopping you from getting your first paying client. And if you’ve already got your first paying client, I’m sharing what will stop you from getting more. Enjoy!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to start calling yourself a coach today
- The reason you don’t need paying clients to be able to call yourself a coach
- Why you shouldn’t coach your friends and family
- How I stepped into my identity as a coach and entrepreneur
- Practical ways to step into being a coach before you have your first paying client
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 34: Life Update June 2018
- Episode 206: 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get A Coaching Certification
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 222 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership