If you feel like your business isn’t growing fast enough, you aren’t getting DMs enquiring about your coaching services, you’re hearing crickets when you post – this episode will help you keep going.
I’m sharing a powerful analogy that will give you some perspective and help you get through those moments where you’re wondering what the hell you’re doing and whether it’s ever going to work. This is one to listen to today and bookmark for those hard days where you feel like giving up.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to differentiate between normal and abnormal business problems
- An analogy that will help you keep showing up on the hard days
- When to start taking money from your business
- What to do if you feel like your job is stealing time from your business
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 49: What To Do When You Hate Your Job
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 223 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership