At the end of every month I reflect on my own personal growth journey and share insight into the ups and downs that I’ve worked through. I do this in the hopes it will remind you that personal development isn’t all rainbows and daisies, that the journey is to be enjoyed (because the journey is all there is) and that I’m not that different to you.
This month, I’m sharing how I was finally able to niche down and the tools I used to push through so much of the resistance I felt during the process.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to create certainty to make better decisions
- How to embrace uncertainty in life and continue to move forward
- What to do when you know you’re thinking ‘too small’
- What growing pains in personal development feel like and how to recognize them
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 209: What To Do When You’re Going Through An Identity Crisis
- Episode 213: Personal Growth Update July + August 2020
- Erin May Henry – Business Coach
- Lynnsey Robinson – Hypnotherapy
- Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running Haruki Murakami
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallway
- Open by Andre Agassi
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 224 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership