Perfectionists tend to be indecisive – we don’t want to make the ‘wrong’ decision, mess things up or let ourselves (or anyone else!) down. But being indecisive comes at a huge cost – wasted time, wasted effort and indecision fatigue. Especially when we end up making the same decision we would have made from day one.
In this episode, I’m sharing a simple and practical way to make a tough decision. In less than 10 seconds, you’ll have your answer on what option you need to choose. Tune in to find out what it is.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The real reason perfectionists are indecisive
- The quickest way to figure out exactly what you want
- Why you haven’t gone all-in on your coaching business yet
- Why I was scared to admit to myself that I wanted to be a coach
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 103: How To Escape Indecision Fatigue
- Episode 179: How To Be Decisive
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 225 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership