In this episode, I’m sharing why I do a quarterly review every three months, exactly what it looks like and how to get started (or make your quarterly reviews even better).
As perfectionists, it’s important to consistently check in with ourselves to be sure that we aren’t getting in our own way and pra. And that we’re measuring our progress towards our goals with real data! In this episode, I’m sharing practical advice you can apply to your business during your next quarterly review.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why quarterly reviews matter and why perfectionists should be doing them
- Recommendations for your quarterly reviews based on my experience
- The format that I follow with my team during our quarterly reviews
- Our company’s values and how quarterly reviews help us stay aligned with them
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 104: My Money Mindset Routine + How I Manage My Finances
- Traction by Gino Wickman
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 226 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership