Perfectionists love lengthy to-do lists. The only problem is that these lengthy to-do lists make them feel so overwhelmed that they end up doing nothing at all (hello all-or-nothing mindset).
That’s where the no-to-do list comes in. And this episode, I’m sharing what a not-to-do list is, why you need one and how to create your own. I’m also sharing my not-to-do lists over the last six months and how we’ve used them to grow and scale our business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What a not-to-do list is and why you need one
- How to create a not-to-do list and how to use it to your advantage
- What I have on my not-to-do list this quarter and what was on it last quarter
- When you should actually do something that’s on your not-to-do list
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 226: Why Quarterly Reviews Matter + What Mine Look Like
- Episode 227: A Step-By-Step Walkthrough Of My Quarterly Planning Process
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 228 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership