One of the biggest things that held me back from going full-time in my coaching business had nothing to do with lack of motivation, lack of time or fear of not having enough money…
What kept me stuck was that if I can’t do coaching well, it’s better not to do it at all. And it wasn’t until I shifted this belief, and allowed myself to be a less-than-perfect coach, that I started showing up in my business and having a positive impact on people’s lives.
Tune in to learn why the common mantra ‘do it well or don’t do it at all’ is hurting your coaching business and exactly what to do about it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to identify where you are in the ‘do it well or not at all’ mindset
- My tips on how to get consistent and stay consistent
- How to rebuild your self-trust to do the things you’ve fallen off the wagon with
- Why being a beginner is so powerful in business
- How to give yourself permission to show up before you’re perfect
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- A conversation about perfectionism – Thea’s Tea
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 230 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership