Growing pains suck. We’ve all had them in some shape or form and personal development is no different.
In today’s episode, I’m reflecting on the month of October in my business and personal life. I’m sharing how I was able to get quality rest while away from my business as well as how I was able to become fully productive and work without distractions.
I also talk about the limiting beliefs I had to let go of in order to reach more people who need my help and how you can take all of these tips and apply them to your personal development journey too.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to keep pursuing your goals when it doesn’t feel like it’s working
- Practical tips to untangle your self-worth from your productivity
- Small steps you can take to start resting without guilt
- Why I’ve been hesitant to talk about running Facebook ads
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 224: Personal Growth Update September 2020
- The Social Dilemma – Netflix
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 231 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership