This episode was inspired by a concept that I learned from Tony Robbins at his Business Mastery event that I went to in August 2019. This concept really stayed with me and I want to talk about it in today’s episode.
Today I’m sharing 5 problems all new coaches have and what to do about them. If you’ve been experiencing a lot of business problems that you think other new coaches aren’t having, this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to differentiate between normal and abnormal business problems
- The 5 problems all new coaches face and what to do about them
- Practical ways to approach your social media strategy with confidence
- What client objections are actually telling you
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 143: My 5 Biggest Takeaways From Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Seminar
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 238 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership