Back in 2018, I was in the process of building an online course called Your Perfect Semester and was SO scared it would be a complete flop. In this episode, I’m sharing a video I recorded just before releasing the course sharing the fears I was facing and how I worked through them. I have a feeling you’ll be able to relate!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I personally handle imposter syndrome
- Why I was so scared to publish and promote my online course
- The reason I didn’t let my fears stop me from launching
- The practical things I do to move past fear
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episode 21: Lessons Learned From A Recent Failure
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 239 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership