What do you do when your ideal client can’t afford your coaching services? That’s what I’m answering in today’s episode.
When we think our ideal client can’t afford our coaching services it’s very easy to just stop there and to not question it – especially if it’s important to you that your coaching is accessible and that you help as many people as possible with your work.
Tune in to learn what it means when your ideal client can’t afford your coaching services and how to help as many people as possible without sacrificing your financial goals.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What it means when your ideal client can’t afford your coaching services
- The difference between a client who can’t afford your services and a client that isn’t willing to invest in your services
- How to help the people who can’t afford your coaching services
- Strategies to make you a better coach
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 241 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership