Today I’m sharing my personal growth update for November 2020. This month my main struggle has been with my productivity so I’m going to talk a bit about that in this episode.
I hope you take a lot away from me sharing the productivity struggles that I’ve been having. And how I got myself out of that slump and rut and how you can too.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why the stories you tell yourself about productivity are working against you
- The exercise that helped me release my guilt about being unproductive
- The plan I created that got me out of my unproductive rut
- Why we’re unproductive even when we don’t want to be
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 242 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership