If you’ve been procrastinating on a big decision, this journaling exercise will help. I complete this exercise every time I create a new program, pursue a new idea or change my prices to help me overcome my fears. Grab your journal and a pen and tune in to learn how you can do it too!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to get clear on your fears in order to overcome them
- Why you might not know what you’re afraid of, even if you think about your fears a lot
- How to overcome your fears when making big decisions
- How to use this journaling exercise and when to do it
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Fear Setting Exercise – Tim Ferriss
- Tribe of Mentors – Tim Ferriss
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss
- Episode 39: The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss: Lessons + Takeaways
- Bonus Episode: Tribe Of Mentors By Tim Ferriss: Lessons + Takeaways
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 245 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership