Today I want to chat with you about the 3 people you should not be creating content for.
If you are creating content as part of your marketing strategy for your coaching business – this episode is going to be really helpful.
More likely than not, you are creating content for at least one of these three people – if not all three. I’m speaking from experience here because I’ve made content for all the people that I’m going to be talking about today in this episode. But it’s super important you know about this as early as possible.
Tune in to learn who the 3 people are that you shouldn’t be creating content for and who to create content for instead.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why sharing general experiences is leaving your ideal clients out
- Who to think about when creating your marketing plan
- The sneaky reason your content may not be evolving with your audience
- My personal experiences with creating content for the wrong people
- Important things to remember as you scale and grow your audience
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 246 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership