Today I’m sharing with you my personal growth update for February 2021.
I record these episodes to share a little about what is going on behind the scenes, what I’m working on in my own business and on my personal development journey.
If you’re building your business, reflecting on your month is such an incredible tool for personal development.
With these episodes I really hope to normalise the ups and downs of what really goes on behind the scenes when it comes to building your business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- An important question to ask yourself when prioritising on a tight schedule
- How my team and I got ahead of schedule this year with a ‘Not-to-do list’
- The importance of adjusting your social media strategy based on your business needs
- How stating my feelings out loud has made major changes in my mindset
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – group coaching program
- FREE Training For Perfectionists
- Episode 228: 5 Reasons You Need A Not-To-Do List + How To Create One
- Episode 247: Why I Have No Instagram Strategy For 2021
- Episode 257: Pregnancy + Perfectionism
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 260 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership