In this episode, I’m answering your questions about my group program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done. Since the doors to PGSD are closing in 48 hours (11:59 pm EDT on 16 January 2022), I want to make sure you have everything you need to decide whether PGSD is a good fit for you and whether joining this round is the best timing.
PGSD is my group coaching for perfectionist business owners to get them out of their own way. If you’re someone who has been doing a lot of procrasti-learning and you know a lot about what you need to do to build your business but you’re just not able to get yourself to do it – that is where PGSD comes in.
Tune in to learn more about PGSD, how it will help you get out of your own way and whether it’s a good fit for you.
The doors to PGSD close soon. You can sign up at samlaurabrown.com/pgsd.
- I’m not sure if I’m a perfectionist but I can relate to what you talk about on the podcast.
- Does PGSD help me get clear about exactly what I want to do? I’m unsure about the direction I want to take and how to make it come together.
- Is PGSD a good fit for me if I’m not sure about my niche yet?
- Is PGSD just for coaches/other kinds of entrepreneurs or do you have members who are creatives/artists making money from their art?
- Is PGSD a good fit for me if the tasks that trip me up in my business are different from the examples you share on the podcast?
- How do I know PGSD won’t just be more procrasti-learning?
- I have ideas to start a business, but haven’t started yet. Will PGSD be a good fit for me?
- Can I pay for PGSD in another currency?
- How much time would you recommend dedicating to PGSD per week, if I was going to join this program?
- When teaching Power Planning, do you go over a framework that can be followed? Do you provide ones for us to ‘try on’ until we find what works best for us?
- What platform is the course hosted on?
- Do we have time to get to know you directly and/or others on the programme or is it mostly self study?
- On the coaching calls are the participants seen on video or do they interact just by chat box? If I attend a call, will I be on video?
- What is the likelihood of being selected to be coached 1-1 on the live coaching calls?
- Is this a program to help someone who is already a coach stop procrastinating or is this for someone who isn’t a coach learn how to be a coach as well? Is this the right program to take if I want to be a coach?
- When is the next class after the one that is starting in January? How often do you open the doors of PGSD?
- I am interested in PGSD and power planning, but I don’t run my own business or plan to work on starting one. What would you recommend?
- Do you have a short version or intensive version of PGSD? I’m not sure lifetime access is the right fit for me.
- I’m specifically interested in learning more about power planning and getting assistance/ more insight into it from a shorter course.
- Can you please share more information about the coaching process/experience? And the sorts of things people get coached on – is it specific to their business or moreso to their behaviors and habits?
- How much is it to join PGSD?
- What does lifetime access actually mean?
- Do we have access to one on one Q&A for help if needed beyond the group?
- I’m in another program – should I wait until it’s over before I join PGSD?
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 313 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!