In this episode I’m interviewing Kristen Cain, a style coach and committed PGSDer, on all things perfectionism and Power Planning.
A few months ago, Kristen reached out to our team to see if there was anything she could do to help spread the word about PGSD so that more people like her can get out of their own way in their business. So I decided to interview her for the podcast!
The doors to PGSD are now open. We are open for enrollment for one week only (until 11:59pm New York time on 16 January 2022). Sign up today at samlaurabrown.com/pgsd.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What ‘getting in your own way’ looked like for Kristen
- The reason Kristen signed up for PGSD even though she ‘couldn’t afford it’
- Where perfectionism work fits in when it comes to building your business
- Why Kristen felt overwhelmed when she first started Power Planning
- The difference between listening to this podcast and being in PGSD
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Kristen’s instagram: @kristencainstyle
- Kristen’s website: kristencainstyle.com
- Kristen getting coached – Episode 280 of The Perfectionism Project
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 312 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!