In my group coaching program, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, we do multiple live coaching calls each and every month to help our PGSDers release their perfectionism handbrakes – by getting coached themselves and watching others get coached too. And today I’m sharing a snippet of one of these coaching calls with you!
Kristen (@kristencainstyle on Instagram) submitted a request to get coached because she was feeling overwhelmed with all of the options she had for her business. She was able to figure out what to focus on next to build her business, her pricing, how to package her services and more.
Thank you Kristen for giving me permission to share this call on the podcast, I appreciate you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How setting a goal will help you feel less overwhelmed
- How to figure out what to focus on next when there are so many options
- Why you shouldn’t charge an hourly rate and what to do instead
- How to package your services and why you shouldn’t create too many options
- How our PGSD coaching calls work
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Kristen’s Instagram account – @kristencainstyle
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 280 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!