It’s rarely the case that perfectionists don’t know enough or that they don’t have enough strategy.
Perfectionists love to learn. That’s why one of the most common signs your perfectionism handbrake is on, is that you spend most of your time procrasti-learning instead of doing.
Tune into today’s episode because I’m sharing three hard truths about procrasti-learning and how it’s hurting your business. I hope you find it helpful!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why perfectionists unknowingly fall into the trap of procrasti-learning
- How to turn your love of learning into a successful business
- Why procrasti-learning isn’t making you more intelligent and what to do instead
- The difference between school and business and why you can’t take the same approach
Featured In The Episode:
- Join our – FREE 5-Day Stop Overthinking Challenge
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @samlaurabrown
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 281 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!