As a perfectionist, it’s very easy to want to be productive all of the time. And when your perfectionism handbrake is on, you start to feel guilty when you want to rest.
We think that if I can just be productive enough, I’ll achieve more and gain more confidence. But what if I told you that by resting, you could get further ahead and feel so much better about yourself and about your business?
Tune into today’s episode to learn about the 5 productivity myths that are making you feel guilty when you rest.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The tool I use to help me determine how many productive hours I have in a day
- Why you don’t need to work hard to achieve your goals
- The reason that resting and laziness are rarely related
- How I stopped feeling guilty every time I took a break from my business
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 279 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!