In today’s episode I’m sharing with you all of the lessons and similarities that there are between being pregnant and running a business.
When you’re pregnant, you’re going through a lot of change and getting to know yourself in so many different ways. You’re responding to change and having to adapt to that. This is the same with running a business because it’s a huge personal growth experience.
Tune into today’s episode to hear the nine lessons that pregnancy has taught me about business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why pregnancy and business have so much in common
- The reason that hitting the next milestone in business won’t soothe your insecurities
- How to honour the season of business that you’re in
- The important lesson I got from pregnancy when it comes to trusting my instincts
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Episode 143: My 5 Biggest Takeaways From Business Mastery
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 278 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!