This episode is all about how to take time off without your business suffering. This could be because you’re having a baby (like me), because you want to go on vacation or simply because you want to create more freedom in your business.
This episode was recorded at 3 different times – before I got pregnant, after I found out I was pregnant and at the end of my third trimester. By sharing this journey from different stages of the process, I hope that you’re able to get a detailed look at the 3 step process I followed to turn my business into a job and how you can use it to create a little more freedom and flexibility in your business too.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 3 steps I followed to turn what I do from a job into a business
- Why I was scared of hiring coaches for PGSD and how I overcame that fear
- The challenges that come with your business no longer needed you as much as before
- Which parts of our original plan didn’t work and the adjustments we had to make
- The fears I still have about taking a step back from my business
- What I could have done in the early days of my business to make taking time off easier
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Episode 257: Pregnancy + Perfectionism
- Episode 104: My Money Mindset Routine + How I Manage My Finances
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 277 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!