In this episode I’m sharing a behind the scenes look at the most recent PGSD launch. This is the second part in a two part series that will help normalise the ups and downs of launching (regardless of what kind of business you have). It will show you how you can get out of your own way when you’re selling – even when the unexpected comes up.
Tune in to listen to a ‘real time’ update from the launch period and my honest evaluation afterwards. In these updates I talk through the numbers, mindset work, strategy and more!
Find the full episode transcript and show notes at samlaurabrown.com/episode356
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What my self-coaching looks like during launch week
- The mindset shifts that kept me committed to my goal
- The statistics we were tracking and why
- Why mindset is more important than strategy
- What our final numbers were (sign ups, revenue, podcast ep downloads etc)
PGSD is opening to new students on 26 October 2022:
The PGSD Process will have you getting out of your own way in your business and planning properly as a perfectionist. The doors to Perfectionists Getting Shit Done will be opening at 6am New York time on 26 October and closing at 11:59pm New York time on 1 November 2022. To find out more about the program and be the first to know when the doors open, join the waitlist here: samlaurabrown.com/pgsd.
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the waitlist for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Learn the basics of Power Planning – samlaurabrown.com/planningseries
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 356 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!