When my coaching clients start working with me, they feel stressed about their life and overwhelmed by their goals. In this episode, I’m sharing the simple step-by-step process I use to help my coaching clients get out of the headspace so they can start living into their full potential. I hope you find it helpful!
I share the full step-by-step process in the episode but here are some questions that will help you apply what you’ve learned to your life:
- To create clarity and make a decision, ask: “If I could wave a magic wand, what would I want my life to look like?”
- To figure out the steps to take, ask: “What advice would I give a friend in the same situation as me?”
- To build an awareness of your current thinking, ask: “What are the reasons I haven’t started this already?” or “What are the reasons I haven’t made a decision yet?”
- To put your to-do list on your calendar, ask: “How would my higher self-plan this?”
- To follow through, keep a list of every distraction that tempts you so that you can stay on task and follow up on anything that needs to be done later
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Online course: Get Out Of Your Own Way
- Learn more about working with me
- How To Figure Out What You Want
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 47 of The Smart Twenties Podcast!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMART TWENTIES PODCAST