In this episode of The Smart Twenties Podcast I’m elaborating on my popular blog post, How To Get Organised For The New Year. Listen for 10 simple ways to make the most of the next few months!
Listen to the episode
And if you’d like to download the episode so you can listen to it later, just click here!
- Myleik Teele’s Podcast: How To Finish The Year Strong
- How To Get Organised For The New Year
- My daily vlog series 365 Days of Personal Growth
- Esteé Lalonde
- 10 Best Podcasts For Millennials
- Episode 3: Blogging, Self-Doubt and How To Get Started
- How To Start A Blog: A Simple Guide For Beginners
- Epiosde 4: How To Stop Overwhelm + Achieve Multiple Goals
- Youtube Video: Cleaning Out My Closet
Get Out Of Your Own Way is a motivational 7-day challenge that will teach you how to overcome perfectionism so you can start to reach your full potential. You’ll find step-by-step instructions, inspiring pep talks and thought-provoking exercises to help you stop procrastination, begin to create true self-confidence and become the best version of yourself that you can be. Learn more and sign up here.