My favourite thing about being a mindset coach is helping my clients do things they never thought were possible.
And helping them do those things in a matter of weeks.
How do they get such incredible results so quickly?
They learn how to take action before they feel confident. And that action then creates confidence.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to take action before you feel ready. And what it really feels like to be pursuing your goals relentlessly.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Where confidence comes from and why that’s important
- What action takers *really* feel like when they’re pursuing their big goals
- The power of action in creating self-confidence
- Why personal growth will always be uncomfortable
- How to get yourself into action before you feel ready
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 114 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast