Setting big financial goals will likely raise eyebrows from those around you. In fact, many of us shy away from money goals because we’re scared that others will think we’re obsessed with money, we don’t have integrity, we’re greedy, we’re selfish and we’ve ‘changed’. If you can relate, this episode is for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- My money goal and why people misunderstand it
- Why our money goals bring up fear about what others will think
- How to let it be ok that others are judging your financial goals
- Why I recommend setting clear financial goals, even if you feel resistant
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 67: 4 Practical Ways To Transform Your Money Mindset
- Episode 104: My Money Mindset Routine + How I Manage My Finances
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 122 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast