This month was uncomfortable for me in so many ways. I resigned from my part-time job (woohoo!) which brought up a lot of fear and doubt around my business and the future. I put working out on the backburner which cost me mentally. And my brain couldn’t help but serve up an endless stream of negative thoughts about everything I’m attempting – so that was fun!
Tune in to find out what I got up to, the mistakes I made and what I learned. It’s these kind of months that set me up for the amazing ones!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why I struggled so much this month with my mindset
- How I turn a bad day around
- Why I felt scared to leave my part-time job (even though I’m ready)
- Why it’s ok to have uncomfortable, messy months
- My fears and doubts around creating in person events
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 123 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast