If you’re constantly reading books, listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos and researching ideas but you’re not seeing results – it could be that the way you learn is STOPPING you from learning as much as you can.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to put yourself on a low information diet. This is a concept that was introduced to me by Tim Ferriss in The 4-Hour Work Week and I’ve been experimenting with it ever since. If you always feel like you need one more piece of information before you can take action, or you never spend time just being, this episode is for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What a low information diet is and isn’t
- Why more information isn’t always better
- The real reason perfectionists get addicted to learning
- How I’m experimenting with the low information diet this month
- Why I haven’t watched the news for the last 5 years
- What you can do over the coming 4 weeks to uplevel your personal development
Featured In The Episode:
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 124 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast