I invested $10,000 to attend Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Seminar in Las Vegas and I couldn’t be more grateful that I did! I learned so many new things, was reminded of important things I’m not doing and spent 5 days surrounded by ambitious, like-minded entrepreneurs. It was a dream come true!
In this episode, I’m sharing my 5 biggest takeaways from Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Seminar as well as how they’ve changed my business and weekly routine. I also talk about whether I’d recommend going and how I make the most of these intense events. Enjoy!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What my weekly CEO routine looks like
- The difference between a business owner and a business operator
- Why more revenue won’t solve all of your business problems
- The 7-step Story Brand framework that will help you reach your ideal customer with ease
- The lifecycle of a business and why it’s so important to know which stage you’re in
- How to guarantee that every investment in yourself will pay off
- The power of normalising your goals
- How I take action on what I learn about business seminars without feeling overwhelmed
- Whether I’d recommend attending Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Seminar
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 133: 5 Practical Tips To Help You Take Better Notes
- Episode 137: Personal Growth Update August 2019
- Episode 248 of The Life Coach School Podcast: Superthinking
- Simply + Fiercely
- The Ikonns Podcast
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Building A Story Brand by Donald Miller
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 143 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast