While perfectionists love feeling productive and dream of being more organised – it’s a reality that most of us struggle to create. If you feel like you never have enough time, then this episode is going to be incredibly helpful – I’m diving into 7 reasons you never have enough time and what to do about it. I hope you find it helpful!
I’m also excited to announce that Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, our membership community for recovering perfectionists, is officially open to new members again as of today! If you’d like to find out more about it or join us, visit samlaurabrown.com/membership.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to stop creating fires for your future self to put out
- Why your commitments with yourself must be non-negotiable
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed
- The real reason you can’t say no and put too much on your plate
- Why you need to stop multitasking to be more productive
- Why making strong decisions is essential for time management
- The importance of creating habits that will keep you organised
Featured In The Episode:
- Our membership community, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Sign up today!
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 152 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast