Every month, I record a personal growth update to help you get a feel for what personal development is *really* like when you’re on the journey (hint: it’s not rainbows and daisies when you’re doing the real work).
October was not-so-glamorous and in this episode I’m sharing why! Tune in to hear how I feel about full-time entrepreneurship now that I’m 3 months in, exactly how (and how much) I pay myself, what I’m reading, what I’m doing to grow our business and more!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I feel about full-time entrepreneurship now I’ve been doing it for 3 months
- Exactly how I pay myself, how much I pay myself and why
- Why I’m growing our team and who I’ve hired
- What I’ve been working on behind the scenes
- The books I’ve been reading this month
- Why I highly recommend Linchpin by Seth Godin
- The importance of play and why you shouldn’t take yourself so seriously
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- Episode 104: My Money Mindset Routine + How I Manage My Finances
- Episode 125: How I Transitioned From Full-Time Work To Full-Time Entrepreneurship
- Episode 150: What To Do When You Feel Unproductive
- James Wedmore’s Podcast – Mind Your Business
- Brooke Castillo’s Podcast – The Life Coach School
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Systems Rock
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 151 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast