If you’re constantly organising your life – but it’s never staying that way – there’s a good chance you need to create some new habits! In this episode, I’m sharing 3 habits organised people have that you probably don’t so you can start getting your life organised. And if you’d like my support and guidance to become more organised – be sure to join our membership community Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The importance of being decisive in all areas of your life
- The real reason perfectionists hate making decisions
- Why organised people take action at the first opportunity
- What to do if you can’t complete a task today
- Why it’s so important that you stop believing you do your best work at the last minute
- The personal rules that keep me organised
- How to create personal rules to organise your life
Featured In The Episode:
- Our membership community, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Sign up today!
- Episode 73: How To Stop Putting Things Off Until The Last Minute
- Episode 97: How To Upgrade Your Habits Using Personal Rules
- Episode 103: How To Escape Indecision Fatigue
- Episode 152: Why You Never Have Enough Time
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 153 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast