If working towards your goals feels exhausting, then this episode is for you! If you’ve been expecting results that you’re not even working for – it’s time for a reality check. I’m going to tell you how to figure out whether you’re doing this and what to do about it if you are. I hope you find it helpful!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you don’t have to work harder to achieve your goals
- How to tell whether you’re expecting results you’re not working for
- Why we can feel like we’re working harder than we actually are
- The real reason that working towards your goals is so exhausting
- A thought-provoking question that will uncover self-sabotage
Featured In The Episode:
- Our membership community, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Sign up today!
- Episode 101: How To Rest Without Feeling Guilty
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 154 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast