When it comes to making big decisions, we’ll often have two voices telling us what to do – one of those voices is fear and one of those voices is intuition. But how do you tell which is which? That’s what I’m answering in this podcast episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why your intuition isn’t always ‘right’
- Why it’s important to distinguish intuition and fear
- 5 ways to tell the difference between intuition and fear
- What I personally do when I can’t tell whether I’m making decision from intuition or fear
Featured In The Episode:
- Our membership community, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Sign up today!
- James Wedmore’s Mind Your Business Podcast
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 155 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast