Many perfectionists consider themselves natural procrastinators. They’ve procrastinated for their entire life and feel like it’s just the way they are.
If that sounds familiar, this episode is going to help! I’m sharing whether it’s possible to break-free from procrastination even if it’s a habit you’ve had your entire life.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Whether procrastination is genetic
- The real cause of your procrastination habit
- Why it’s important to be kind to yourself as you learn how to beat procrastination
- The role that identity plays in your procrastination habit
- The truth about how beating procrastination feels
- Why procrastination strategies and tactics aren’t working for you
- The reason I consider procrastination to be the habit of avoiding discomfort
Featured In The Episode:
- Our membership community, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Sign up today!
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 156 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast