I used to believe – hand on heart – that it was impossible for me to be productive at home. When I was a student, I went to the library to study. When I was an accountant, I stayed back late in the office. And when I became an entrepreneur, I worked from a co-working space. If I needed to get shit done, I needed to be out of the house to do it.
That was, until I changed a few important things that made it easy to be productive from home – even after a decade of believing it couldn’t be done! In this episode, I’m sharing 5 ways to be more productive from home. Many of which you probably haven’t heard before. Enjoy!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why believing you can’t be productive from home is a self-fulfilling prophecy
- The reason it’s so important to create boundaries around when you will and won’t work
- How to say no to people who want to see you during your work hours
- The power of constraint and why you need to create time for yourself to rest without guilt
- Why planning your time makes all the difference (even if you feel too busy for planning)
- Why self-respect will make you more productive from home
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our membership community
- Episode 75: How To Stop Working For Work’s Sake
- Myleik Teele’s Podcast
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 160 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our membership community Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our global community of recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more.
And you’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.