Perfectionists love feeling productive. But if you want to create true productivity in your life, there are a few practical things you must master. So that’s what I’m sharing in this episode!
Tune in to learn 6 practical tips that will help you get shit done – no matter how unproductive you’ve been in the last 12 months! And if you want to dive even deeper into what I share in this episode, I highly recommend joining our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done. You deserve to be successful and I’m here to be your guide.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why goal-setting is essential if you want to be more productive
- Whether your goals should be ‘realistic’ or not
- The power of focus and how it will make you more productive
- Why you must be willing to feel uncomfortable if you want to be more productive
- What self-sabotage is and why you must call it out
- The importance of a progress log or weekly check-in
- Why you need to review the last 12 months before moving onto the next
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 168 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.