If you want to change your life, you must change your habits. But creating new habits is challenging! And it’s even more challenging when you’re working against yourself without even realising it.
If you think that the only thing stopping you from sticking to your dream habits is motivation, you couldn’t be more wrong. Which is why this episode is so important! I’m diving deep into the real reasons you haven’t been able to create new habits and the practical things to do instead.
If you want to dive even deeper into creating your dream habits, I invite you to join our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done. We’ve just added my course Dream Habit to the program as a bonus. And you get instant access to the whole course as soon as you become a member! Click here to find out more about Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why lack of motivation isn’t really what’s stopping you from sticking to new habits
- The importance of focusing on one habit at a time
- How to escape the all-or-nothing mindset
- Why habit tracking might be stopping you from sticking to your new habit
- Why you shouldn’t expect new habits to feel natural and effortless
- The power of being your own accountability buddy
- Why you must change your self-image for a new habit to stick
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 45: 10 Signs You’re A Perfectionist
- Episode 131: How To Eliminate All-Or-Nothing Thinking
- Episode 145: What Are You Waiting For?
- Episode 162: How I Realised I’m A Perfectionist
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 169 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our membership community Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our global community of recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more.
And you’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.