I spent most of December overseas and while that might sound glamorous, and definitely has its upsides, it wasn’t without it’s struggles. In this episode, I’m sharing the ups and downs of travelling, the big goal I set for myself in 2020 and how to make like-minded friends.
I record a personal growth update every month so you can get a feel for what personal development is really like. Spoiler alert: it’s not an endless stream of breakthroughs, aha moments and checked off to-do lists! I hope these episodes make you feel less alone on your personal development journey and that they help you to embrace the messiness that comes along with it. Enjoy!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What I struggled with when I was overseas
- How I got myself out of an uninspiring rut
- My tips to make friends in your twenties and beyond
- The big goal I set for myself in 2020 and the fears I had when setting it
- Why I believe in setting revenue goals in business
- What an impossible goal is and why they’re so powerful
- The new beliefs I’m focusing on to help me change my self-image
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 2: How To Make Friends In Your Twenties
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 170 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership