Two years ago, I wrote a blog post called 5 Ways To Build Self-Confidence. At the time, I’d just experienced a huge spurt in my self-confidence and wanted to share the practical things I did that made a difference.
In this episode, I’m diving deep into 3 of the reasons I shared in that post – including the insights I’ve had into self-confidence since writing it. If you’re struggling with self-confidence, this episode is a must!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why being more successful or better looking won’t make you feel more confident
- My self-confidence journey and what it took for me to begin creating true confidence
- Why taking action before you feel ready is the secret to creating confidence
- Why trying to think your way to confidence hasn’t been working
- The power of ‘noting’ your thoughts and feelings
- How moving my focus away from my appearance helped me feel more confident
- Why I decided to stop using fake tan to make myself feel more confident
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- 5 Ways To Build Self-Confidence In Your Twenties
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
- Episode 71: Surprising Lessons Learned From A Year Without Fake Tan
- Episode 114: How To Take Action *Before * You Feel Confident
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 171 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.