In my opinion, starting and growing a business is one of the most powerful personal development tools that exist. So it’s fitting that many of the most important lessons I’ve learned have come from my business. Tune in to learn more about what I learned from my success, failures, and fears this year!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why ‘what got you here won’t get you there’
- What building our team has taught me and what I still have left to learn
- The experience that made me realise I should never say never
- What it takes to scale a six-figure business
- The important revelation I had after going full-time in my business
- Why every level of success is uncomfortable
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 114: How To Take Action *Before * You Feel Confident
- Episode 125: How I Transitioned From Full-Time Work To Full-Time Entrepreneurship
- Systems Rock
- Erin May Henry
- Self-Coaching Scholars
- The Life Coach School Podcast with Brooke Castillo
- The Mind Your Business Podcast with James Wedmore
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 167 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.