Since I record a personal growth update every month, you might already be familiar with what this year looked like for me. There were a lot of wins and some exciting travel opportunities, but also a lot of failure and discomfort in between!
Since I’m such a big believer in reviewing your year, I thought I’d share my year in review with you! In this episode, I’m diving into my biggest personal development lessons from 2019. Be sure to tune into Episode 167 if you want to know my biggest business lessons from 2019 too!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why achieving your goals won’t make you happier or more confident
- The power of letting an ebb be and ebb, without judgement
- Why I chose to work on fewer projects this year and the impact that’s had
- How I’ve followed my fear this year and how it’s helped me
- Why I tend to work harder whenever I’m feeling lack, rather than thinking at a higher level
- My favourite mindset habits and whether or not they make a real difference
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 78: Why It Will Never Get Better Than This
- Episode 105: What A Six Figure Business *Really* Feels Like
- Episode 114: How To Take Action *Before * You Feel Confident
- Episode 116: Personal Growth Update May 2019
- Episode 125: How I Transitioned From Full-Time Work To Full-Time Entrepreneurship
- Erin May Henry
- Self-Coaching Scholars
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 166 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our membership community Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our global community of recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more.
And you’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.