Most perfectionists feel frustrated that they aren’t able to curb their chronic procrastination habit at the drop of a hat. And if you can relate to that, this episode is for you!
I’m sharing 4 surprising reasons you haven’t stopped procrastinating yet. And most of them are reasons I’ve never talked about before on the podcast! Whether you’re a first time listener of The Perfectionism Project or a die hard fan, be prepared for a whole lot of breakthroughs.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How procrastination makes your life feel more exciting than it actually is
- The fear that comes up for most perfectionists once they stop procrastinating
- How procrastination helps us stay connected to friends and loved ones
- Whether you’re using quality time with loved ones as an excuse to procrastinate
- The surprising things that will happen once you’re no longer procrastinating
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 178 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.