Being indecisive is costing you more than you realise. It’s not just stopping you from creating your dream life – it’s also draining you of precious mental energy!
In this episode, I’m sharing 6 tips to help you be more decisive and giving you practical ways to start developing your decision-making muscle today. It’s time to start creating the life you deserve.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How indecision and confusion keep us safe
- Why you can never make the ‘wrong’ decision
- Why you must face the cost of indecision and how to do it
- How to use personal rules to help you make decisions
- Simple ways you can begin building your decision-making muscle
- Why you must change your identity to become a decisive person
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 97: How To Upgrade Your Habits Using Personal Rules
- Episode 103: How To Escape Indecision Fatigue
- Episode 145: What Are You Waiting For?
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 179 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership.