Being indecisive is costing you more than you realise. It’s not just stopping you from creating your dream life – it’s also draining you of precious mental energy!
In this episode, I’m sharing why we stay in confusion (even though it’s so frustrating) and giving you a practical exercise you can use to create massive amounts of mental clarity today. It’s time to start creating the life you deserve.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What creates indecision fatigue
- Why indecision and confusion keep us safe
- Why you can never make the ‘wrong’ decision
- How to use personal rules to reduce indecision fatigue
- Helpful frameworks for decision making (beyond the pros vs cons list)
- A simple exercise you can do today to escape decision fatigue
Featured In The Episode:
- Get Out Of Your Own Way – join the waitlist here
- Figure Your Life Out – join the waitlist here
- 1:1 Coaching Services
- Episode 97: How To Upgrade Your Habits Using Personal Rules
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 103 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast