When your daily routine has been disrupted, due to world events or anything else, it can be challenging to be as productive as usual. And it’s easy to tell yourself that you should be able to do everything as normal. In this episode, I’m sharing 6 tips to help you stay grounded and create a new normal.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to have compassion for yourself when you’re experiencing disruption
- Three questions to help you take wisdom from similar past experiences
- What a minimum baseline routine is and why you need one
- Why it’s so important to focus on getting grounded during a period of disruption
- How to feel your feelings and why you need to allow yourself to do it
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 187 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership